Your tax-deductible donation is the most important way you can help the shelter animals. Whether your donation is $5.00 or $500.00, please consider making a cash or check donation. The Mansfield Animal Shelter is staffed by volunteers and funded by donations. We are grateful for every dollar you give. Please see the Donations page for information on how to donate. Thank you.
The shelter is grateful for donations of the following items:
- Canned Cat Food (Fancy Feast Classic preferred.)
- Dish Soap
- Sturdy Paper Towels
- Lestoil or other floor cleaning liquid
- Trash Bags: tall kitchen bags (13 gal.)
- Non-Toxic Spray Cleaner
- Laundry Detergent
- Stamps - for our mailings
- Cat Trees and Condos
- Kuranda: Fleece Covers for our Kuranda dog beds. -Click link for information.
- Special people who will adopt our residents into their homes
- Kitten Supplies (Most of these items are available at Petco)
So Phresh Odor Control Paper Pellet Cat Litter
Royal Canin Feline Health Nutrition Mother and Baby Cat dry food
Royal Canin Feline Health Nutrition dry food
Royal Canin Instinctive Loaf in Sauce (canned)
Fancy Feast Kitten Canned TURKEY
We No Longer Need Sheets, Towels, or Bedding
We Can’t Use Stuffed Toys, or Most other Toys.